As you plan the logistics for the upcoming car show, think about a dining area for wedding guests or consider how to protect the county fair arts and crafts entries, most likely your biggest concern is reliable shelter. We have all seen the tent blow over the crowd during an event and watched as the rain collapsed a ceiling over a group of party-goers.
These scenes are painful to witness, yet entirely avoidable with the right planning and research. To speed up the process try narrowing your search for solid outdoor shelters such as Clear span fabric structures and other time-tested products.
What to Look For
First and foremost, have a full understanding of what the shelter is protecting and how it needs to perform the task. By having this information readily available, you can search with a pinpointed focus and find the structure that meets your needs.
Regardless of the event, look for these important elements to be present in the various products you find:
- Noise Reduction: Large tents and other systems can reverberate sound if they are not made with noise-reducing materials.
- Low Maintenance: Find designs that are easy to clean inside and out, built with a pest-free environment in mind.
- Quick Set-Up: Temporary shelters are meant to be mobile, so make sure that ease of use is clearly stated.
- Energy Efficiency: The use of light-colored fabrics lets natural light in and reduces the costs for lighting, heating and cooling.
- Eco-Friendly: Look for brands that focus on using reclaimed steel and coverings that can be recycled.
If these factors are in place, you can enjoy a shelter that is safe, straightforward and built to last.
Setting Up for Success
Once you have identified the type of structure you need, it is time to consult the professionals. Look for a team that has a lot of experience in temporary buildings so they can get you set up for a successful event, efficiently and securely.